You will be placing implants at the end of this course with confidence!
Practical Implantology Course & Mentoring Program for the General Dental Practitioner
Now Taking Bookings for Course No.6
June – Oct. 2020
3 Days. Theory & practical on models.
VENUE: Planmeca – UK
DATES: 12th-14th, June 2020 (Fri-Sun)
3 Days. CBCT training, Implant planning and guided surgery training.
VENUE: Planmeca – UK
DATES: 10th-12th, July 2020 (Fri-Sun)
4 Days. Simple GBR & Soft Tissue Management. Sedation & its Role in Dental Practice.
VENUE: PLANMECA – UK
DATES: 10th-13th, Sept 2020 (Thurs – Sun)
*5 Days. Intensive hands-on implant placement on patients.
Medicolegal aspects of implant dentistry. Failures and their management.
VENUE: Dentica Clinic – Cairo, Egypt Sheikh Zayed District, Cairo – Egypt www.dentica-clinics.com
DATES: 12th-16th, Oct. 2020 (Mon-Fri)
*Allow for travel either side of course dates
Tel: +44 (0)757 213 8628 (UK)
Book Or Enquire
Payment will be processed using PayPal Express
Helping You Enjoy the Experience
- Confidence in Placing & Restoring Implants
- Guidance & Mentoring
- Simplified treatment Planning
- Practice & Team Development
- Course Title: Practical Implant Dentistry
- Course Duration: 10 days UK plus 5 days Cairo
- UK Class size is 16 participants. Which means for the surgical module in Cairo, participants will be divided into 2 groups of 8.
- CPD: 120 hours of verifiable
- GDC: In accordance with GDC Guidelines which are met or exceeded.
This opportunity is open for 8 participants only per subset
to ensure adequate one-to-one training. Places are thus limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Course Benefits Include (but is not Limited to)
- Excellent and up-to-date practical implant training to prepare you to tackle simple cases
- One-to-one surgery on live patients
- Full entry-level surgical kit
- Accommodation in Cairo
- Access to Practical Implantology academy treatment planning and practice support free for 6 months
- One full day of mentoring & practice training at the course Director’s clinics
- Free ‘implant practice start-up system’ so that you can implement a seamless process from patient enquiry to treatment and much more
- Discounted rates on consumables and biomaterials from recommended suppliers
- Support for 12 months with practice support system
- 10 implants and an implant surgical kit at discounted rate
All participants will always have guidance and support following Course Completion
Dr Mukesh Soni
BDS MSc Manc GDC No: 64451
- 24 Years’ implant experience
- Passionate about helping and sharing
- Completed MSc in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry at Manchester University
- Runs a private practice in London
- A visiting Implantologist in over 10 practices
- Attend the Royal College of Surgeons Diploma in Implant Dentistry
- Mentored over 50 dentists in 20 Years
- Experience in advanced bone grafting and dental implant aesthetics at the Tatum Institute
- Qualified from the University of Manchester in 1989
- Accredited ADI Mentor for Dental Implants (Association of Dental Implants)
Dr Azhar Sheikh
BDS Manc, MFGDP UK GDC No: 58270
- Dr Azhar Sheikh has Joined the Practical Implantology team and adds another valuable dimension in the clinical teaching and patient assessment.
- He is a Co-founder of The London Dental Studio.
- in 2013 he founded Life Dental Implants as an implant vehicle to further embody his life’s philosophy and core principles into his professional life.
- Azhar been a vocational trainer and has helped and mentored countless associate colleagues. In addition, he regularly has work experience students at the practice and has coached many on to dental school and successful careers.
- Azhar has thirty three years general dental practice expertise and focuses his interests and practice on dental Implant and cosmetic treatments.
- He has trained and worked alongside the world’s leading Cosmetic and Dental Surgeons including, Professor Hilt Tatum (Pioneer in dental Implantology).
- Azhar Sheikh has been placing and restoring his own implants for over 27 years.
- He has experience in simple and advanced (complex), Implantology techniques such as Sinus Grafting, Sinus Lift, Bone Grafting and Bone Expansion.
Dr Sam Mohamed
BChD SE DUI GDC No: 71162
- Placing and restoring implants since 1998
- General dental practitioner with keen interest in Implant surgery & restorative dentistry
- Experienced in many implant systems
- Diplomate of the Tatum Institute
- Attended The Diploma Course In Implant Surgery at Lille University
- Taught and mentored many practitioners in the UK and Overseas
- Maintains a Private referral Practice in Lincolnshire, UK
Outcome based learning: We will provide a selected number of enthusiastic general dental practitioners the chance to learn from our vast experience, support them to grow and develop further and watch them succeed in the field of Implant Dentistry. With safe, ethical, predictable, tried and tested and evidence based training.
- Dentists considering implementation of implant treatment in their practices
- Dentists who want to further their experience and confidence in surgery
- Dentists on Diploma / MSc courses wanting more hands-on experience
- Sam, Soni and Azhar will be supporting participants before, during and after the course
Why Should You Attend?
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
- Soni Sam and Azhar jointly have over 75 years’ dental implantology experience.
- Having stood on the shoulders of giants, they are now ready pass over their knowledge.
- This is a unique opportunity to learn from our experience that we developed over many years.
- Sharing their successes, and more importantly their failures.
- Intensive introduction to implantology.
- Participants will then be invited to attend the Course Director’s surgery, where more observational education will occur.
- Participants can bring their teams and learn the implant workflow.
- Once equipped with the basics participants will then be taken to Cairo.
- There, the real fun will begin. You will place over a minimum of 6 implants on live patients each, under the guidance of Soni, Sam and Azhar.
- Participants will learn skill sets that are predictable, reproducible, evidence based and safe.
- These skill sets will allow participants to introduce dental implant treatments at their surgeries and set them on a pathway for more practical experience and learning.
- Participants will be allowed to enter Sam, Soni & Azhar’s members only mentoring scheme.
This will include:
- FREE treatment planning help and advice
- Practice development and support
- Discounted mentoring rates for a number of cases at the participant’s or Mentors surgeries.
- Mentees will also be given discounted rates to any further Practical Implantology Implant academy courses.
Book This Course
Course Fee: 5% Discount If Paid in Full.
Discounted Total Fee: £10,925.00 +VAT (Total £13,110.00)
Usual Total Fee £11,500.00 +VAT (Total £13,800.00)
Deposit of £1,000.00 + VAT (£1,200.00) is required to confirm a place.
Spread remainder of payments over 2 or 4 months.
0% Finance over 10 months – Subject to 25% Deposit and £450.00 +VAT admin fee. Please call for details.
UK accommodation is NOT included.
Accommodation & Dining
Module 1, 2 & 3 Lunches, coffee and refreshments included.
Module 4: Egypt 1 Accommodation (B&B) included. Course lunches & one evening course dinner included. One Day site-seeing tour included (Pyramids & museum). Flights to be arranged by participant.
Module 4: Egypt 1 Accommodation (B&B) included. Course lunches & one evening course dinner included. One Day site-seeing tour included (Pyramids & museum). Flights to be arranged by the participant.
Enquire or Book
Do suggest a time when we can call you back. SMS or WhatsApp Us. Call out-of-hours if suitable.
Contact the Course Secretary Tracy:
Tel: +44 (0)757 213 8628 (UK)